Admission procedure is based on the guidelines of CBSE. Admissions are open on availability of vacancies and based on defined categories.
- Registration form will be available in the School Account Office along with School Prospectus on payment. Parent/Guardian must fill in the registration form and necessary papers with utmost care and submit the same in the school office and obtain acknowledgement with application/registration number.
- Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
- In the cases of admission to Pre-Primary section. Prescribed age limit is compulsory. Date of Birth Certificate in original from competent authority (MRO/Municipal Corporation) is necessary (or admission into Nursery LKG/UKG.
- Admission to the pre-primary classes is granted on the basis of the candidate’s age and oral written test.
Nursery: +3 year by 30th June of the admitting year.
LKG: +4 year by 30th June of the admitting year.
UKG: +5 year by 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 1:+6 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 2:+7 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 3: +8 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 4: +9 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 5: +10 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 6: +11 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 7: +12 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Class 8: +13 year 30th June of the admitting year.
Certificate of promotion to UKG from previous school is compulsory.
- Admission to other classes: Admission test will be conducted in three subjects-English. Maths and Science. Only the students qualified on merit are eligible for admission under defined categories.
- Admission list will be displayed on the school notice board and communicated to the parents by SMS/Phone/Mail. No letterswill be sent to parents.
Admission will be confirmed only on submission of:
- Admission form: (Available at the school office)
- Submission of Transfer Certificate/Record sheet from recognized school.
- Payment of prescribed fee by stipulated date
- Medical form. Transport form.
- Any other if prescribed specifically.
A fee is charged quarterly in order to avoid inconvenience of the parents/guardians. However. Parents and students in their own interest are advised to ensure that fees should be deposited in the Bank/school Counter by 15th of the first month of the quarter. Alate payment fine as given below will be charged thereafter:
- Upto First month without fine
- Upto Second month Rs 200
- Upto Third month Rs 500
Fee of last Quarter i.e.Jan to Mar must be deposited by 28th Feb in order to avoid inconvenience at the time of exam.
Quarterly Tuition & Transport Fee Deposition Schedule: 2019-20
1st Quarter April, May, June Upto 15th April 2019
2nd Quarter July, Aug, Sep Upto 15th July 2019
3rd Quarter Oct, Nov, Dec Upto 15th Oct 2019
4th Quarter Jan, Feb, Mar Upto 15th Jan 2020